Sunday 28 November 2010



Yes, I can vaguely remember now...everybody was programmed with a different beer...and the above ads...

Yes, I can vaguely remember now...everybody was programmed with a different beer...and the above ads...


ROZ - she grew up in KENT and that 'burnt hops' smell, must have put her off beer for life...my mother grew up in SUFFOLK and most people hate the same of roasting hops when it blows through the car window etc...she certainly does...you can smell it as you get off the train at MISTLEY during that 'season' when that powerful smell wafts over and envelopes you...I have never had a particular problem with it but it makes most people feel ill...and I am beginning to realise why:

RIMINGTON and CO took me into that HOP/BEER FACTORY near to MISTLEY STATION...but I cannot remember what happened there...but I can guess...they probably made you as sick as a dog with HOPS/FERMENT/BEER in a child alter...maybe they choked you in a room full of the smell of it...this would be all to do with putting you off investigating BEER FAMILY histories...

No comments:

Post a Comment