Monday 29 November 2010

The two new videos that I got out of the library today:


LIKE MINDS

MARK R told me that it was all about me and GILL in relation to 'mind games'.

I don't believe a word of it - the film is supposed to be about the 'mind games' between two boys and I would therefore immediately view this film as programming materials that MARK R used on HULBRUSCH and GILL for example...so it will be something around what he did to the pair of them - made them compete/fight/play mind games with each other...he probably did that to 'all of his husbands'.

NUMB

Looks like a lot more fun...I can remember this one, the MOB were behind it...this signals the point where the MOB were finally in the ascendency, taking control of the ill cult and looking at 'healing' via psycho-therapy/psychiatrists and realising just how 'lacking' the professional services were...

The new blog of note - is a trip around the above number - it has signifiers to all sorts of different identity groups in NY...a typically dyfunctional ill cult family:
http://www.awomaninsearchof.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment