Tuesday, 2 November 2010

I now have to type in RED: stsidst

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentobarbital

PENTOBARBITAL SODIUM...I remember that one...grandmother CLAYTON used to have a bottle of it in the bathroom cupboard at HILL HOUSE, COMBS, nr STOWMARKET...grandpa said that she needed it sometimes to 'calm her down'...grandma CLAYTON was one of the most placid and gentle people out...why would she need that type of drug?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentobarbital


Approved
Pentobarbital's FDA approved human uses include treatment of seizures and preoperative (and other) sedation; it is also approved as a short-term hypnotic.[3]

In France and the Netherlands, it is no longer used in the treatment of insomnia, or as a preanesthetic.[4]


i suppose I don't need to ask...grandmother CLAYTON hated the ill cult...she tried to stop grandpa CLAYTON sexually abusing us as children 'I WON'T HAVE THAT IN MY HOUSE, BOB - I WON'T!'...as he sniggered at her like a little boy...the only time that I had ever heard her raise her voice...

I suppose I don't need to ask why my mother carried SECONAL around in her handbag...everywhere with her...when we were children...in case we went berserk after having been tortured...

No comments:

Post a Comment