Tuesday 30 November 2010

Even weirder...I remember HILARY CLINTON contacting me in the CIA LAB and asking me how to react to those WIKILEAKS from the CIA LAB...real documents to be released in the real future...the ill cult were running scared....we had taken control of the future and programmed it with our own 'media leaks'.


I told her to say - pretty much what she has said as in a 'we are all human and we write reports (undisclosed) which are human...'

I wanted to OUT the ill cult's preference for HUMAN RESOURCES inhumane questionnaires...as in 'do you slot into this MI6 BOX or that one - take your pick'...


HILARY CLINTON then divulged the TRUTH...'yes, even THE TOP ILL are not ROBOTs...we still have opinions...we still joke around...we are still 'almost human'...really.'

No comments:

Post a Comment