Monday 29 November 2010

I can remember now - I met JACQUI JONES and GILL told me telepathically to put her into ‘SENTINEL ANT’…so I contacted her child alter and asked her the question WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? (deliberately open-ended) and she immediately began to MARCH around the white tents - eventually ending up questioning SEV‘s lot who were making furtive notes on all of the beer names/companies around (hoping to smuggle their piece of paper out later…now when a SENTINEL ANT goes MARCHING it doesn’t stop until it has found a solution…and so I would be that JONES was on HULBRUSCH’s GERMANIC network and that she was the actual author of that article upon BEER families - starting with THE BASS.

I then thought about the TEMPLARS and how they had started up - they loved MARCHING in FANCY DRESS in rooms.

I then thought about the LESBIAN/GAY community and their love of LINE-DANCING (as well as COUNTRY & WESTERN music lovers).

MARCHING in rooms…this is all about WAR…a sort of ‘war dance’ isn’t it?…the TEMPLARS with their swords hanging off their belts etc…

If we called TROUPING THE COLOUR - ‘line-dancing’ instead - we would all be a lot better off, wouldn’t we?

OTHER NOTES:

Were we really at the OKTOBERFEST for real - or a field with a lot of white tents in OXFORDSHIRE…I have no idea…SCARLETT’s police were all there…a large number of us…

ROZ was told to ‘lick it up’ and so she had to get wet…kneeling down on the grass…she began to cry and so the two programmers let her off…she is ‘shamed enough’ sort of thing…so ROZ and I went the right way in terms of self-esteem…chucking that beer away in the field…

The programmers were shadowy men, short, pale, dark haired…almost shaven heads…LOWRY types…

OTHER NOTES:

It snowed this morning and so I am going to keep the central heating on so that the pipes don’t freeze…I know that the ill cult had planned for this to happen.


OTHER NOTES:

Look at this - it is a lie - nothing in the DVD tray…and I know that this is all about CYBORG programming…

No comments:

Post a Comment