Tuesday 30 November 2010

I'll give you a few clues - I walked down the beach to the left of the pier - (the TWO PRINCES were programmed down this beach and they were allowed to 'walk further' than anybody else' in terms of programming objects - by AMADEUS - who was 'invisible' to BI at that point in time)...

You have an image of:

BLUE/TURQUOISE (it looked turquoise to me when I first saw it) SHIP'S SAIL tied in a knot around the silver metal of the stairways up from the beach...and I can remember ROZ tying it on and telling me 'you won't find it that diffcult' - to untie the knot, during this ill cult game.


I cut it with my SWISS PENKNIFE.

Here are the other images and associations:

The light green FIR left on the promenade - i threw it into the ROCKS on the seafront...and took a picture, instead of the LIVING FIRS.

MILKY BAR KID - those children sucked for their sperm...I trod on the SWEET case - popped the RED top off and again, through it onto the ROCKS - that means they are microchipped with RED BUTTON triggers.

WHITE RABBIT image - the wittiest thing that SCOTTIE and his mates did, as far as I am concerned...'plastic bag'...

The next image - isn't it obvious?

STONE IN A PUDDLE - i got rid of it...


MARSHMALLOW PREDATORS - I am not scared of you...

SANDSTONE that the MASONS were told to keep as a 'holy stone' which they then chucked out...make of it what you will...


The house that MCDONALD and SC stayed in...CID keep away from it - your cover is blown...plus do not try to work against me because you now know what will result if you do.

MARK R's house that he stayed in...the owners also have to be aware that they were programmed to cause trouble for me - in this 13TH ONE ill cult game. Do not do it. You have been warned.

Finally I have now to put up the photos of my pens.

green wheely bin - associated with SOUL TRAPPING - now, disappeared - vacant slot.


Upon reflection - I have missed a few out...the 'regiment' were guiding me upon this walk...the small brown 'ruler' object...PRINCE WILLIAM told me that this symbolised himself...the HACKSAW will be related to SAWER and MI6 trying to hack -a computer reference.

The RED BALLOON - the punctured womb.

MCDONALD's bag - and the CHUPA sweet wrapper - see previous notes.

The TUMBLEWEED - how the ill cult treat their military operatives, such as myself...you are constantly harassed and hounded...never allowed your own roof over your head...and you are then told that because you have moved so many times...that you are an 'outsider' to society in general...the police then put you on their files as 'suspcious' etc etc...sick bastards...but that is how the ill cult treat military personnel that they dislike...and want to harm.

That is why a lot of military personnel end up homeless upon the streets of any given major city within the UK and not simply because of 'trauma' in relation to the horror of war...

oh yes, and the wooden chip is used to symbolise MICROCHIPPING...and the MOTHER SUPERIOR 'ORANGE' is 'YOU/U/EWE'...those sheep on the top of the wall who can see both sides...the military personnel imprisoned at BI - the military scientists...

Upon that note -SEV should look at his network connections to BORIS JOHNSON...remember that beer advert?

The one which depicts SEV as pizza delivery motorcyclist...JOHNSON in the middle (a MARK R figure in this respect - see previous notes upon MARK R with SHANA to his left and myself to his right) and TONY PARSONS to his right...

SEV would be in an ideal position to 'hack' what JOHNSON is all about...and that multinational BIG PHARM company...

No comments:

Post a Comment