Sunday 28 November 2010

This morning I remembered being at DEDHAM...that rainy day that SCARLETT had taken me there...to be walked through 'a night homeless in DEDHAM' for this ill cult game...something that SONIA and MARK had already been through...they were there at the time (now back in 'intellgence' at the 'regiment')...

PRINCE WILLIAM turned up after I had been walked through the whole FLATFORD MILL thing...and he was very sick indeed...and I knew what to do...i told him that he needed a complete blood transfusion...he laughed as if I were insane - I told him to call the PRINCE OF MONACO and get a flight out immediately - or else he would get too ill...PRINCE WILLIAM told me that 'they' would cure him, back at BUCKINGHAM PALACE...he meant MARK R and his ill cult 'medics' with their drugs...i told him that this wasn't true...they were in fact poisoning him...so he rang the PRINCE OF MONACO on his mobile - who advised him to come immediately - so PRINCE WILLIAM finally believed my story and booked a military flight out of the UK immediately...and took me along with him...

No comments:

Post a Comment