Sunday 28 November 2010

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oktoberfest

I remember now...the CRAZY COMPANY turned up there...I was really interested in the food but not the beer and I kept on being told to drink up...so I lagged behind with my glass and ended up chucking quite a few away onto the field...for AMADEUS to then run up to me and tell me to stop doing it because I had created a scene...and the GERMANS were about to lynch me for this undue respect to their beer....I wonder how ROZ fared? I suppose she was doing the same thing but more discreetly...

MCDONALD kept on telling me to drink up...I cannot remember how many pints he managed...along with SC...ROZ and I were both sick...a waste of good food...and I suppose the rest of them were too at some point...because that was BEER ill cult programming - wasn't it?

I can remember now...RIMINGTON didn't have to drink beer...she had a small glass of something colourless (tap water?'MARTINET'?)...MCDONALD and SC just ploughed through the food and beer until they were sick...ROZ kept on sidling off behind one tent with her glass...MARK R told me that the way to do it was to put your pint back onto a table without anybody looking...but they made us all sick in the end, didn't they? So I guess just guzzle it all down and be sick was the quickest way of dealing with it...

Yes, RIMINGTON did suddenly go berserk in the end and had to be 'restrained'...shrieking and clawing at the air...scary stuff...the ill cult had drugged her again, to go crazy...for their amusement...in a public place.

...and I can remember now...SONIA and MARK were there too... a lot of BI milling around...they simply laughed and told me to 'just keep eating and drinking'...they were sick behind one the white tents at relatively the same time...

The CRAZY COMPANY were then marched behind ROZ' tent to see her 'river of beer' and her 'shame' as it were...yes, she had managed to stay sober and not be sick, for longer than most...

No comments:

Post a Comment