Sunday 28 November 2010



How sinister is the above beer?

...I can remember now - I knew MARK R


How sinister is the above beer?

...I can remember now - I knew MARK R upon this side of the mirror at HOTELU ASYSTENCKI...he called himself MARK CAMPBELL of the US PEACE CORPs (see previous notes as to how I had been given directions to 'find him out' upon the 4th floor)...

...and he told me that every year - he and his friends went to the German AUTUMN beer festival...it had a particular name...OCTOBERFEST for the Americans...

I questioned MARK R about that one - he really didn't like beer and he didn't like to drink much in general...so why did he never miss this annual festival? He couldn't give me a straight answer on that one...just that all of his mates would be there...

No comments:

Post a Comment