Tuesday 30 November 2010


Anyway, the last part of my dream - was also a flashback...and it was of LIBBY showing me what she had found out in HARWICH...she knew that the ill cult did enforced abortions and 'ate babies' in that disused hotel upon the corner of ORWELL ROAD...the corner furthest away from the seafront...a highly sinister building.

...and that reminds me...the GREEN DOOR in front of which, ROZ and SC...as BARON AND BRADY are standing...that door was also used (it is in the side of DARTINGTON COLLEGE main hall building) by the ill cult and for the above reasons.

...the last part of my dream was getting TODDY arrested and sitting with him - in the police station...I had told the police that if they let me interview him first that it might be more productive...i asked TODDY how we could stop them eating babies...and he replied that you couldn't - there were too many of them - he began to describe the pyramid of control...and how it was all hopeless...

No comments:

Post a Comment