Sunday 28 November 2010

An assortment of photos that I took today - and i do not know if there is any common link between them - apart from the fact that I took them a few minutes ago.

Anyway, the first couple are from EAGLEHURST 'half-house' for mental health patients, in order to teach you 'skills' - to then rehabilitate you into the 'real world'.

Two 'oddities' - the male nurse who signed 'IZZARD' never showed up again and I found it odd that I had to even fill in this form whilst at EAGLEHURST about the safe and 'valuables' - seeing as I had put nothing into it.

Secondly, there was a red-haired young woman called AMY at EAGLEHURST circa 2003 and RIMINGTON introduced me to her as 'another ZYGOTE SLAVE' - terrorised by ill cult abortions...into the ground...she could hardly speak... yes, she has been suffering for that long...tongue-tied and disassociative.

- a very similar 'AMY' turned up at EAGLEHURST in 2009 but I have no idea if it was the same one - very similar looks - that is all I can say.

Anyway, the form confuses my name and hers - for some reason.

Secondly, you have my mother's doodles with her GLASS BEAD PEN...her name and mine...with an odd 'mind control symbol E' in front of both...and an 'S' over my name...she had told me previously that this would be a big clue to something...today she was 'asleep' - going through the motions of what she had planned previously.

Thirdly, you have a book which women in the HH paedophile yachting club wanted me to have a look at...it was left out in CLACTON LIBRARY for me...a couple of the women are recognisable upon the back cover. They wanted 'out' but knew it was too dangerous...they would all be murdered.

'FAMILY FIELDS' 1999

MCDONALD told me to ensure that the 'light' hit that line in the 'other books published by the author' for some reason...

RIMINGTON had left that book in the library today...in the 'returns section' behind her other main programming books. She said 'you will never find it'. I found it.









No comments:

Post a Comment