Tuesday 30 November 2010

"Anonymous said...
If you want an example of how fiction collaboration might work in practice, consider the case of Stella Rimington. Dame Stella, a former head of MI5, has massive experience of world affairs in general and of espionage in particular. What she doesn't have is any experience in writing a novel. Somewhere along the line, after her retirement, she either dreamed up the idea of writing a novel herself, or was talked into it by an agent. This led to the publication of a thriller called At Risk, in which she acknowledged the help of Luke Jennings, who is a thriller writer himself. In interviews Dame Stella described how their collaboration worked."

I can now remember who wrote the above comment - and this was circa 2003 and not 'the other day' - that is how this 13TH ONE ill cult game works - whether substitutions have been made or not.

'libby' BIGGART - full name 'Elizabeth' and as far as I know Victoria Elizabeth as in VE...

I got up tonight because I had a nightmare...not particularly scary but it was of the above woman - who is my godmother (my mother mentioned her the other day)...she and her daughter Janet had come to stay at 14 ST BERNARDS ROAD...

In the middle of the night - I woke up to realise that this woman had entered my room in the dark...and she was stabbing her finger at my right breast...I began to shout at her to get out...go away...and my mother then came upstairs, turned the light on...LIBBY was continuing to laugh like an evil little child...my mother then told me angrily that LIBBY was sleep-walking and not to make a fuss about it...that was all.

LIBBY was a good friend of my mother's at OXFORD - from the Scottish upper-classes if not aristocracy. My mother was put down by the servants at her wedding - one of them told my mother that they were surprised that she had been invited - one of the working classes upon the guest list - whatever next?

My mother hasn't contacted LIBBY after 'that incident' surrounding opera tickets - where LIBBY made it quite clear that she wasn't going to allow my brother Humphrey to substitute for my father. So what is going on in the BIGGART family then? I would guess that they are/were part of a rebel group (JANET was forced to become an EFL teacher) and that they probably still are part of it...and that is why LIBBY BIGGART was put in at this stage - to name and shame her as a top rebel...

Plus it would have been to 'shame' me because LIBBY did English literature at OXFORD and of course I managed NOT to do English at Oxford - and escaped near-death/murder at LINCOLN COLEGE....that and the fact that my writing upon this blog has reached dangerously low 'don't care about the standard of writing' at this point in time - hence my lashback at the above comment. Yes the syntax might be okay - but it is mindless journo waffle...say nothing in a lot of words.

If you want to add to this blog - add something that I don't know and haven't written about - or add a new angle to something.

i might add that my mother told me recently that she knew quite a bit about what had happened during LIBBY's childhood...that had come out during their time at Oxford - apparently her brothers had sexually abused her as a child...and that she was a troubled personality in relation to having suffered from some form of incestuous relationships within the family...

...and as I can remember from the CIA LAB...we remote-viewed the above and it was quite true...her brothers used to drown her in the bath - repeatedly...to make her disassociate and lose memory...

No comments:

Post a Comment