Tuesday, 2 November 2010

I now have to type in RED: moignest

I searched for chlorpix and only got one result and I recognised it immediately:



JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOSOMATIC SOCIETY

http://www.psychosomaticmedicine.org/cgi/issue_pdf/frontmatter_pdf/17/4.pdf

I remember staring at the 'mirror image' photo of the woman who is suffering from oestrogen problems...and MCDONALD telling me that this woman had been JOHN's mother...so what had happened to her? I remember saying 'she doesn't look old enough to be going through the menopause' to be told to read the text...that women could have 'lack of oestrogen problems' well before the menopause...really?

PSYCHOSOMATOSIS tends to mean how the mind effects the body and vice versa...a psychosomatic complaint can be 'all in the mind'...induced by HYPNOSIS perhaps...and that was what had happened to JOHN's mother - hadn't it? She had been one of the early ill cult guineapigs for experimentation...

GILL added:

"He had asked for a photograph of her...he didn't even have that."




So that is why the CIA LAB composed this site - isn't it?

...and that DIAGRAM IN RED...you had worked out what that really meant in ill cult terms hadn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment