Monday 29 November 2010






Weirdly enough - COLETTE told me that through the PRINCE OF MONACO and his ‘bon appetit’ way of life…a connoisseur of the good things in life…was to create those BELGIAN CHOCOLATE biscuits and the SWISS BISCUITS as a ‘last gift’ from Dada (SOPHIE) my Swiss grandmother to her son, my father (my mother doesn‘t normally buy them - she hasn‘t done for many years now - nor does she bake cakes anymore, as a rule)… SONIA had astutely noticed about my Swiss grandmother that ‘she’s just a child - she mainly only eats biscuits all day’ from the tins on top of the fridge - apart from that one lunch-time meal of a Ryvita crisp bread or two, a cut up Commis pear and a triangle of Camembere cheese…and the occasional honey/butter mixture…a chocolate éclair and meringues and a packet of McVities chocolate biscuits by her bedside…

…shades of MARTINE then…only certain things that these child alters will eat…

‘programming foods’ says TODDY.

So what did BISCUIT mean then?

BIZ-KIT

The ‘biz’ was programmers’ talk for programming people/children…the BIZ KIT was the easiest way to programme kids…reward of a biscuit…or to program adults in child alters, I suppose…

OTHER NOTES:

Today at CLACTON library…I came across a lot of brown envelopes stuck around the place…one stuck to the SELF-SERVICE centre had this tag on it:

“Stories in this genre often shock and
Frighten the reader - from blood-splattered
Scenes to scaring situations.”

An odd typo for a library assistant to make:

SCARING for SCARY

…but I think that we know what the above means:

SCARLETT’s RING

SCAR-RING

Anyway, my 6th sense was alerted…and I know that there was ‘trouble afoot at the library’…

I returned the THE LIMITS OF CONTROL and also MARGOT AT THE WEDDING…and received a slip to say that I had done…I then tried to get out these two DVDs:

DUMB

LIKE MINDS

I couldn’t get out LIKE MINDS - so I went to reception and they unlocked it and then asked me to pay for the two DVDs immediately - not something that the library normally does. I happily complied - I like paying for things immediately. I got a RECEIPT.

I then got back home and wondered…this was all about SCARLETT wasn’t it…and the screwing up of my library account…in relation to what DVDs I had taken back and what I had taken out…and how would you prove it - if the LIBRARY then said that you hadn’t returned a certain DVD or taken out a certain DVD if you didn’t keep the receipts - never mind paying for them?

OTHER NOTES:

I then looked up PHOTO upon the START MENU of my laptop in order to find out if there was a program to make photos give more CONTRAST because the typeface of the LIBRARY receipts was so faint…I couldn’t find one - not one exists upon this WORD 7 platform.

I had tried to find BLUCHIP video/DVD on my laptop, the other day - because my mother had said that she could lend me the latest DISNEY ‘ALICE IN WONDERLAND’ movie if I had BLUCHIP…but my laptop doesn’t…and it is the latest model…

PROJECT BLUBEAM - BLUCHIP

My mother then told me that my sister had a video version of it…not useful…I only have a CD/DVD drive and no VIDEO/TV set-up in this flat.

Anyway, what did I find upon the START MENU after searching for ‘PHOTO’ as criterion?

A PHOTO entitled:

Malintent_airport_photo2

The guy dressed in ‘security’ day-glo coloured jacket is quite obviously STEPHEN DALDRY…and who is the guy that the ill were targeting…or was that guy ill? I cannot remember as yet…he looks JOOISH or SAUDI, at any rate…walking through customs…

Is this DALDRY’s stage in the ill cult game?

Who knows if the guy is a ‘good’ or ‘bad’ one?

OTHER NOTES:

I then ‘mistyped’ into the search box upon the START MENU:

[jp

…the above search (remember that ‘[’ now means MI1 in code) brought the following up:

EAGLE HOUSE (1984) PHOTOS
EAGLE HOUSE (1927) DOCUMENTS
EAGLEHOUSE (1938) FILES

…anyway, I tried the snipping tool upon the start menu but of course it wouldn’t work…the START MENU disappears as soon as you start up the SNIPPING TOOL…so I cannot provide evidence here.

No comments:

Post a Comment