Tuesday 30 November 2010

Feel a Cold Coming On?
BENYLIN ® Cold & Flu Max Provides Soothing Relief. See More Today!
www.benylin.co.uk/Cold

GOOGLE ads has the above as a clue...

Yes the usual threats to my health...I had a look at a TEETH article upon yahoo news this morning...and it was written by MARK R in his usual sick mealy mouthed way...telling the reader that if you do not get your teeth capped perfectly/and or replaced...that 'bad oral hygiene' can result in HEART-ATTACKS (cardiovascular disease) and DIABETES...now if I was in a better mood this morning, I would find that one, quite amusing...

MARK R had told me 'you read the article and then develop symptoms of DIABETES'...

First up - I now how DIABETES is induced by ill cult torture (enforced drinking of acetic acid which results in an NDE)...so no, I will NOT be developing DIABETES.

Secondly the only way that your TEETH can give you a 'heart-attack' is if they have been microchipped - as well as your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment