Tuesday 30 November 2010

LANDS END - MCDONALD informed me that this would be the last part of the ill cult 13TH ONE game and he was personally responsible.

He gave my mother this old LANDS END catalogue (which she has tried to give me before - many years ago now but I wouldn’t accept it) - from which I had to choose one item of clothing (which she would pay for).

I cannot - I would never wear any of it. Really.

I was then told that the LOT had been designed by PRINCESS ANNE.

Even worse.

She always had ‘bad taste’ and this catalogue exemplifies that one. Bad taste in everything.

I was supposed to choose this jumper - which would turn up through the POST - in it’s package as for a size 00 person and then be told by PRINCESS ANNE that it was ‘sexy’ and supposed to hug your figure - didn’t I know anything about how to dress for an ill cult ‘gaming session’?

A HULK above other women - a HULKING GREAT horse and hounds figure…PRINCESS ANNE only wore MEN’S XL.

Yes that ugly ‘’Ashkenazim’ big-nosed ill-developed features JEWESS was still ‘trying it on’.


Here is a photo of my pen and my sister's:

No comments:

Post a Comment