Tuesday 30 November 2010

So I am feeling a bit more cheerful this morning - even though lots of things happened yesterday to unsettle me:

The ill cult trying to turn the CID against me.

The ill cult trying to turn the greatest HEALER of the rebel group, against me - and harming her by telling her to think of me as her SPINAL TAP programmer in relation to FRENCH WEAVERS - gaining her trust by buying her artwork but all to 'undermine' her - that really hurt me the most, yesterday.

It makes me think that if the ROYALS are not dead yet or in prison - 'revenge is a dish best eaten cold' and something quite dramatically terrible will happen to them - at some point in the future...but I cannot remember what, as yet.

The ill cult trying to turn the BIGGART family against me and the whole SCOTTISH vote, as it were.

MORETTI will be related to the MOB and therefore one can assume that the ill cult will have been trying to do the same thing with them.

You can see how annoyed I got, yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment