i now have to type in GREEN: abuff
As I began to wake up more and more…this memory came back and it began with this:
L’EAU ROBINET
Tap water? Not exactly…
RIMINGTON had one of those small thin sherry glasses…I think you call them schooners…or something like that…and she had been poured out an odourless liquid but I am sure that either it or the glass was ‘coloured’…a vaguely greenish hue as far as I can remember…and that is why I was thinking along the lines of ABSINTHE…and the old-fashioned bottle and green label had MARTINET upon it…
I had thought the liquid must be greenish but when RIMINGTON showed me it and offered me a sip I declined joking that if it didn’t have alcohol in it, I wasn’t interested…it was colourless.
“Suit yourself” she replied.
This is what happened next:
I got on board the ‘special flight’ - not many people on board and a relatively small plane…and asked the air hostess if she could wake me up when the meal was ready…this was because by that point in time, I knew that I ‘tranced out’ into a deep sleep once upon a plane during an ‘ill cult mission’ and normally missed ‘feeding time’ as my father would put it…I was not going to miss out, this time…so she asked me what I wanted from the menu and I said ‘vegetarian’ quickly in case anybody noticed what I was up to and put a stop to it…’eating’ means that you remember more easily, afterwards…and I hated that ‘hypoglycaemic high’ that used to result from ill cult starvation…very stressful indeed.
Anyway, I then went blotto until I was woken up with a severe start…the air hostess had just blown what appeared to be a child’s whistle in my ear…she smiled brightly and handed me my tray…I took the lid off to see a SAUSAGE…then turned around to look behind me (I had the seat by the aisle) to see RIMINGTON upon a seat, gagged and bound…at the back of the plane…I turned back quickly to then realise that the sausage must be vegetarian…and that I had engineered this ‘waking up in the middle of a flight’ in order to eat…and I had also clocked what happened to RIMINGTON, by default…after she had drunk that MARTINET…it was obviously a DRUG of some description and highly likely to be RAINBOW JUICE…I then concentrated…and realised what had happened…the PRINCES liked to watch RIMINGTON go berserk upon a plane - upon their CCTV…so they had concocted that evil ruse, to make her do it…which inevitably ended up with her gagged and bound at the back of the plane…
I then thought - what if I had had a sip…what if I had asked for one too? What if MARTIN was coming with us and he had had one too? We would probably have crashed the plane. What if ROZ and MCDONALD and SC had also been there and had a MARTINET too?
We would definitely have crashed the plane…
In fact, I could have sat at the controls and flown us upside down into BUCKINGHAM PALACE…MCDONALD could have given me the coordinates for the PRINCES’ frequency control centre…’coming home to land’…your sins will find you out…coming home to roost…9/11 with a twist…
Tuesday, 2 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment