Tuesday, 2 November 2010

The GREY MAN’S FLAT is lit up again today…all very GREY with linings of light…

OTHER NOTES:

Well JONATHAN EVANS what would you have done PR-WISE if we had crashed into BUCKINGHAM PALACE…Muslim terrorists…the MOSSAD…what about being a bit more original and having ANGLESEY MONKS of a DAVIDIAN branch and of the MASONIC 33rd degree…

OTHER NOTES:

Please ensure that the support workers at THE ARGYLL do not keep my AMERICAN MCGEE’s ALICE because I can remember now, they took it off JONATHAN when he showed it to them as ‘unsuitable’ even though I had given it to him with the original thought that he might like the CHESSBOARD GAME in the middle of it…yes ALICE slashing CARD people with a knife, is a bit violent I know…but not as bad as other games I might mention…yes I can remember RIMINGTON programming in that I would be deemed a bad influence upon JONATHAN because I was supposed to give him SCRATCHES (but didn’t)…yes, I can see how that CROSS in the chapel with the ‘wild man’ in a ‘child alter’ in the basement below…would NOT be the right thing to view in his current condition…

I will collect the ALICE game, when I see him next…

OTHER NOTES:

Last night I remembered the INTERNATIONAL POLITICS lecturer at WARWICK telling us about LANCASHIRE and YORKSHIRE MEN…and about how they are incredibly territorial…support different football teams and hate each other…even though to a lot of other people in the UK, they just hear a Northern English accent with no way of distinguishing between the two accents…

The same rivalry goes on between NORFOLK and SUFFOLK MEN…

What can one say but that the rivalry in the North of England will have been started up by the aristocracy fighting wars…and recruiting the PEASANTS upon their lands to do it for them…the ‘rivalry’ is all a ‘con’ in this way…

OTHER NOTES:

The regiment are telling me to check out SUSAN BASSNETT and the WARWICK CENTRE again, this morning…

OTHER NOTES:

I tried the FBI PARANORMAL CASES game in my DVD player and it came up with ‘unknown publisher’…but after scanning it with NORTON…it didn’t appear to have any viruses and so it should be all right…

No comments:

Post a Comment