Tuesday, 2 November 2010

I now have to type in GREEN poeynoin


郣芁 Said,
November 1, 2010 9:19 PM
クン二好きですか?ですがこの舐め犬サイトに登録している女性は、クン二じゃないとイケナイ女性達ばかりです。もちろん無味無臭は当たり前だから、自慢の舌テクでイカせよう

JAPANESE translation:

 郣 芁  Said and November 1, 20,109: 19 PM two we like? Is, but the woman who has been registered to this licking dog sight, unless there is two, the [ikenai] women just. Of course, therefore as for tasteless odorless natural, the squid it does with proud tongue tech the [u]

CHINESE translation:

 郣 芁  Said that November 1, 2010 9:19 PM ク ン two good き で す か? で す が こ の licks め the dog サ イ ト に to ascend 録 し て い る the female は, ク ン two じ ゃ な い と イ ケ ナ イ females to reach ば か り で す. も ち ろ ん the tasteless odourlessness は works as before た り, だ か ら, from slow の tongue テ ク で イ カ せ よ う

Yes it all looks like perverted ill cult gibberish - doesn't it?

Perhaps it was from MARK R talking about his 'rainbow drug' which was apparently tasteless and odourless...and he got his rocks off on it...teetering over the abyss...with almost no serotonin left in his brain...

There is also the 'tongue' reference from RIMINGTON...I wouldn't like the think what that involved but hey, this is an ANALLY OBSESSED ill cult - isn't it?

...and like dogs...they go around sniffing each other's arseholes...

Why anybody would want to get obsessive about one's anus or anybody else's for that matter is beyond me...yes I was ill cult programmed but I resisted that one, for obvious reasons...some people were 'less lucky' and ended up obsessed.

i was lucky because I had been taught that the SOUL can come out of the eyes or the nose whilst OBEing...in direct contravention to what the ill taught...that your SOUL whilst OBEing out of your body had to come out via the ANUS...so you can see how perverted the belief system had become...associating SPIRITUALITY with faeces...and the anus...

mixing together the sacred and the profane...

In reality - the soul is upon another plane of existence to the body...and so all it has to do is to 'shift' position...it doesn't have to use an orifice at all.

I remember watching ROZ do precisely that...in her TOTNES flat room...TOMLINSON had commanded her to remote-view...and I watched as a 'whitish sort of energy'...shifted down her body...as if an image of herself was simply sliding down her body and out through the soles of her feet...and then it flew out of the window...TOMLINSON described this flight as like watching CONCORD take off...he was really impressed...

No comments:

Post a Comment