TRUE AMERICAN DOG and a few more comments...as far as I know the references to hearts being broken into millions of pieces is a reference to finding where the original as in CANONICAL HARRY POTTER TEXT was...and 'intelligence' swooped immediately...picking up MARK R and his ill cult jesuits, as far as I am aware...
PRINCE WILLIAM was then forced to the 'legal table' - he refused to go to court...and told an aide to just 'pay it off' - whatever GILL's set-up in NY were asking for...PRINCE WILLIAM told the aide not to tell him how much it cost...just to pay it...he didn't want to know...just settle out of court...
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=3441519918465791796&postID=7877290571465899767
McKingery LeJackson said...
Could it be that X-mayor his royal highness Gamzu is smitten over Sarah????
You were quite fast to stick up for her just now. I've also never seen someone so quick to show off their swimming ability as you just now. Were you trying to impress her just now?
You know how I know? I already said I know europeans and you just asked her if SHE knew any.
Why did you ask her if you didn't need to? Why wouldn't you just ask the person who clearly knows europeans and how they eat their eggs? Huh? Do you want to talk to her about europeans when you two become "FAST FRIENDS"?
YOU SLY DOG, GAMZU!
GAMZU AND SARAH SITTING IN TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!!!
April 26, 2011 12:06 AM
His Royal Bachelerhood Gamzu said...
McThingy,
I know you are but what am I?
Did you ever think I was just trying to be friendly to someone who's heart had broken into thirty five million 35,000,000 pieces?
Did you ever think of that?
If you love being a Jabroni so much why don't you just marry one?
April 26, 2011 10:00 AM
Mayoral Assistant to Mayor Brainerd Ladyboy on behalf of Mr. Ladyboy said...
BRING BACK HAL CRONWELD OR ANOTHER TIGER DIES. MY PAPPY USED TO READ ME HAL CRONWELD'S STORIES BEFORE BED AND NOW I CAN'T SLEEP AND PAPPY CAN'T READ.
I made several pictures using my typewriter, and they are really great pictures, possibly worth thousands of dollars and critical acclaim from critics and art people, but they are not for sale in currencies that any of you carry, except possibly sarah's lesbian cougarans. but she has a new heart to buy.
EMAIL ME $$$$$$ IF YOU WANT PICTURES
April 26, 2011 11:38 AM
Andreas din gud said...
Im still not indian im danish from Europe! i never bin in america okay and thats final.
http://photoshopandreas.blogspot.com/2011/02/text.html
p.s why do i never get any comments on my site it makes me sad.
April 26, 2011 11:55 AM
McKingery LeJackson said...
Andre Gungah Din,
I fear I've made a mistake. I think I've been under the impression this entire time that you are an indian. I want to appolligize from the bottom of my heart for calling you something that is so offensive to your dutch heritage.
I hope you can forgive me, and if you do, can you confirm that europeans eat their harboiled eggs like that? I have seen them eaten that way many a time - you know like when they put the egg on the egg stand and you crack with a little spoon and scoop it out - but i would like to know how common it actually is. Thank you.
April 26, 2011 12:23 PM
McKingery LeJackson said...
Also Gamzu
I KNEW you would deny it and call me a jabroni.
Also, I support bringing back hal cronweld too. mostly because I don't want another surfing tiger to die
April 26, 2011 12:29 PM
Gamzu said...
If one more person mentions Hal What's his name, I am moving to India With Andrea Gungdin.
I am not kidding people. Who the heck is he anyway.
Gungadin, I have left several comments on your blog but for some reason they are not showing up.
Am I being discriminated against because of my pale skin ancestry?
I just wanted to leave a note saying I liked the way you keep posting links to your pictures on this blog while we are trying to sort out the details of this crime of fashion.
I know you claim to be an "Native American" Indian. But the model you use for your pictures is clearly an "Asian" Indian.
A WORLD APART!
A WORLD APART!
I wrote 6 six things 1 one time on your blog. But it was difficult because I do not own 1 one laptop.
It was worth it though. Did you see the picture of the Indian guy made up of TEXT?
That was pretty cool!
and cool pretty!
April 26, 2011 12:41 PM
Reporter from the Internet Times said...
PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
INTERNET, COMPUTER--Today Mayor Brainerd Ladyboy official opened for comments Andrea's din gud website with the comment, "As mayor of the internet, I hereby open these comments for commenting." In a show of celebration and honor, Mayor Brain used novelty-sized scissors to cut the ribbon, which was just the cord to Gamzu's laptop--laptop being what Gamzu has been calling a desktop because "that's where i put it when i use it!!!"
After the cutting ceremony, commenting was promptly closed so that the Mayor could take a trip to non-internet. Said prominent internet user Moochoochachi, "me likey weewee." In other news, Proudy is still dead and catzilla still has huge muscles. More on those stories as Hal Cronweld gets revived by horse or I swear I will kill another tiger.
April 26, 2011 2:19 PM
Detective Dr. Handsometon said...
People! Has anyone even LOOKED at that picture? We can't see the tiger's face! So we have two 2 clues:
1) An unidentifiable tiger is dead
2) Said tiger is laying on a surfboard that is NOT Proudy's
Prognosis: MISTAKEN IDENTITY! The only reason we THINK it's Proudy is because some jabroni said it was Proudy! Proudy's not dead! He's probably off with Steven Duck somewhere laughing at ALL OF US. Look at us, bickering about Indians, laptops, and Jabronis! We should be ashamed of ourselves for neglecting to solve this terrible crime!
We need Mayor McBrainingham to return from non-Internet to lead us!
April 26, 2011 5:07 PM
Tuesday, 26 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment