http://incoherent-thought.blogspot.com/?zx=a3be6f19e22514cd
A new blog of note today...and as far as I know - SC was behind it...what is the 'cd' code above then?
'incoherent thought' yes that covers a lot - doesn't it? ...but I wouldn't be frightened of it...I have found that 'going all round the houses'...in circles...but in smaller and smaller ones until you realise what you are aiming at...is really quite helpful.
I mean by using the above technique - I eventually got to where the CANONICAL HARRY POTTER scripts were being stored by the ill - see previous notes upon ROCKVILLE, LONG ISLAND...
OTHER NOTES:
I have had some unpleasant dreams recently...and they keep on circling around a major break with GILL at around the time that the film SERAPHINE was made...MARK R had made him go back to his ROCKEFELLER cuckoo family...and I was put 'under the care' of RIO FERDINAND...and that is why, i suppose...the recent entries to this blog have circled FOOTBALL/GAMES/FOULING...WOODEN BARS OF THE COT programming...and for some reason, the JESUIT/PLYMOUTH BRETHREN tie-up...which appears to be heavily connected in some way and I can only think of one obvious way, as to why:
1980 - the graduates watched SCARLETT in his demonic alter - cutting up a sacrificial victim - in the middle of a lit-up football stadium at night...we were all watching from the stands...the graduates called him EVIL KNIEVEL in this mode...it was all horror and insanity...I have no idea why he was doing what he was doing...but one can bet that the ill had some really sick rites around football stadiums...
Tuesday, 26 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment