Wednesday 30 March 2011

You see at present I am still unclear as to what happened...but I relate it to FLOODING but underground...which is what was supposed to happen yesterday...with the overflowing baths of BELLE COURT....to flood out the ill - under this building...I had the 'images' back of it...

You see - the ill appeared to want to connect up all of their 'underground routes' across the world...

...and it was WINNIE and her brother in SWITZERLAND who first came up with the idea 'it's all about SEALEVEL'...meaning, if you knock a hole in DR MUDD's ill cult base under the ocean...you might easily 'flood the lot of them out'...the pressure of the ocean above..would fill those caverns pretty quickly...

Of course, what I did yesterday was purely symbolic...only a milimetre of water on the floor..and not something that I will ever do again...but it all meant something...a trigger to remember what had actually happened upon the macrocosm...

No comments:

Post a Comment