Tuesday 29 March 2011

(1.3.19),Romeo and Juliet, William Shakespeare, "Come Lammas Eve at night shall she [Juliet] be fourteen." Since Juliet was born Lammas eve, she came before the harvest festival, which is significant since her life ended before she could reap what she had sown and enjoy the bounty of the harvest, in this case full consummation and enjoyment of her love with Romeo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lammas

I wonder now...RIMINGTON laughing at MARTINE jumping on a very upset HENRY sobbing under the blanket to put his head by hers...in order to find out 'where HENRY was' and to comfort her - as HENRY used to do for MARTINE to keep him warm under the blanket after torture...

RIMINGTON had cackled 'oh no, it's ROMEO AND JULIET again'...we were TODDLERS.

Anyway, I can now remember SCARLETT saying something about that one...according to ill cult rules...a 'couple' weren't allowed to get back together if JULIET had been born before LAMMAS...

Well, I was born 17th March and GILL was born 'some time in November'...although both of our real birthdays were hidden from us...and a different one put down upon the birth certificates...

So I was born before Spring began I suppose...after LAMMAS then...

It depends upon where Spring starts and stops - doesn't it?

...and now I can remember SCARLETT telling me 'unfortunately not'...I was born near to the middle of Spring...with the Spring equinox around the 21st March...

Okay - I wasn't the JULIET though - was I? That was MARTINE...and he was definitely born AFTER the 1st August...after LAMMAS...

Why does one even need to bother arguing with this insane satanic ill cult system?

No comments:

Post a Comment