Tuesday 29 March 2011

The reason that I often use what might be termed 'offensive' language within my blog...is various...

Firstly I was non-plussed by the TEMPLARS and particularly TOMLINSON - who hated anybody swearing or using bad language...even though he was torturing and murdering people - off and on - for most of his life...he couldn't stand 'bad language'...

So who would you rather have living next door? Somebody who used 'colourful language' or somebody who was a mercenary, paid assassin, killer and sadistic torturer (not to mention drug addict) - but somebody who also 'needed smelling salts' if anybody uttered a 'bad word'?

The sheer HYPOCRISY of it all.

Secondly, I had to put up with so much offensive and abusive language, whilst meeting TOMLINSON's evil BEK sect whilst around HARWICH and CLACTON...that I figured 'fight fire with fire'...I can swear and be as rude as anybody else...I am not restricted by my 'middle-classness'...not one bit.

Thirdly...and as I had told PUTIN...my 'style' whilst playing this 13TH ONE ill cult game - would be modelled upon HEATHER KEMPSON - who could frighten the crap out of anybody with her verbal tirades...PUTIN smiled and agreed...it was probably the best way to handle it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment