Tuesday 29 March 2011

" But now that I know how to do it, I could probably be encouraged to do more sometime. *nudge*
Let me know how you like it, and tell a friend to come play!"


The above is completely evil...remember JADE LAING and her 'is it okay to nudge people to the valley of death?'


Is it OK if I used it to nudge several people towards Death Valley with it?
http://www.amazon.com/tag/textbook%20buyback/forum/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg64?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx3QLVRL4OTAZTD&cdPage=64&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx7VYMIE5H9QAI

What the pair of them mean is evil 'auto-suggestions' via the tannoy system to radio microchipped slaves...encouraging them to commit suicide, get ill, even to kill each other...or simply to do evil acts, in general - whatever the programmer can think of to ruin other people's lives...that is what ill cult SATANISTS do...

You see why I likened it to THE SCREWTAPE LETTERS?

No comments:

Post a Comment