Thursday 31 March 2011

Looking through the comments left by posters...I recognised MCDONALD's as in 'yes, I don't need anti-depressants when I am being creative and make that soul connection'...in relation to the quote 'your addictions are because you haven't tapped your heroic creativity...

...and GILL's realisation that he used to comfort the disturbed (like me as a child and teenager) whilst disturbing the comfortable (being rude to those who thought too much of themselves etc etc)...

...there is also a warning to number 57 not to think that they are 'super human beings' because they have the mind-expanding drugs of 'intelligence' and the technology at their fingertips...

...and then one poster said this:

Excellent diction.

I hated showing my work..... but I was correct 98% of the time.

Processed sugar enslaves your full potential.
TheKaffeeKlatsch 1 week ago 2


...and that reminded me of the aftermath of that 'lucid dream' and it was of KATE MIDDLETON asking me to come down for COFFEE the next morning at 8 O' CLOCK...

Now 8 is a CIA reference...and COFFEE probably meant KAFE of SAUDI INTELLIGENCE...

However, I am beginning to see in my mind a reversal...4 O' CLOCK...and the direction in which TODDY was pointing, in relation to the 'island which controlled him'...

No comments:

Post a Comment