Wednesday 30 March 2011

Thinking a bit about 'who is your worst nightmare? who would you least like to be?'

I can remember being called in to see MARK R and TODDY who told me, in all seriousness that I couldn't be MARK R....frowning as they said it...they had 'asked' and it had been forbidden (by TOMLINSON as far as I could see but most probably the ROYALS)...and that I had to make another choice...so I got 'flippant' as I normally did when annoyed with TEMPLAR CASTLE insanities and replied:

"MOW-NA LEE-ZA..." in a sing song voice...and they asked me what I meant. i replied

"GILL"

...I have no idea whether or not they took me seriously but at that point in time...I knew enough about what had happened to those guys...and what they had to do within the ill cult...and their lifestyle in general...and to me, that was my 'worst nightmare'...

Anyway, I can now remember 'group discussions' upon who had provided the best answer...and the prize went to DIBBENS and those like him - who replied:

"Myself..."

...DIBBENS apparently went into a long and majestic, dramatic monologue "because this is what you have done to me, this is what you made me...my OWN worst nightmare" etc etc...with threatening overtones - DIBBENS style.

DIBBENS had dressed up as LURCH in platforms (a parody of TOMLINSON) crossed with the ROCKY HORRORSHOW for a 'come as your worst nightmare party - that CAROLINE and myself had held at our 'cottage in the middle of nowhere' whilst art students at DARTINGTON...

So DIBBENS might have had an alter-ego based upon TOMLINSON already - who knows?

All I know is that TOMLINSON embodied LURCH to me as well as FRANK 'N' FURTER...but I saw him as 'not as much a threat' as MARK R and GILL...in terms of 'NIGHTMARE' - although as it turns out, i was entirely wrong to do so...

TOMLINSON ran the PROJECTOR CLUB....he was the top of the heap - right hand of PRINCE PHILIP....or would that be the 'left hand'?

No comments:

Post a Comment