Wednesday 30 March 2011

‘AUTOMATED SPACE-HOPPER’ that was the sum total of my reaction to GILMORE’s behaviour in class…as I was to comment - to MCDONALD who found that one very amusing…after I had explained to him what a SPACE-HOPPER was…a large rubber ORANGE BALL with HORNS and a ‘devilish expression’ upon its face…children sat on them, held the horns and bounced around the place…SPORTS DAY at BLACKHEATH PRIMARY SCHOOL, had included a space-hopper race…

So I must have been accessing programming around SPACE-HOPPERS I suppose…they disappeared quickly…taken off the market for some reason…

You see GILMORE and JENNA used to do ‘automated space-hopper’ in class…this autistic and rather hostile delivery of their ‘essays’ (GILMORE could do it, even without a script, amusingly enough)…but outside of class, they tended to project ‘I am so lovable and totally non-threatening’…a real Jekyll and Hyde number - yes, you could say that their ‘class act’ was purely because of nerves…but that wasn’t what I was picking up on…something much, much worse.

OTHER NOTES:

I can also remember now…taking those two photos of MCDONALD hanging off the ski-lift and the repercussions…

ROZ and myself, were too far away to be of any help…all we could do was to stand and watch, helplessly…so I got out my camera and ROZ spluttered ‘HOW COULD YOU?’ as I took a few covert snaps…I explained awkwardly that my main job was to record things…

Back in the LAB…I can remember MCDONALD accosting me about that one - after he had seen the snaps….and MARK R sniggering behind his back and sneaking out of the lab upon my explanation:

“…I was meant to record things, that is what I do…the last few seconds of your life…”

…and MCDONALD predictably hit the roof and in histrionics, looming over me at my computer…actually I was standing up by that point but it still felt like sitting down because he was so tall:

“WHAT ARE YOU??? WHAT ARE YOU????”

…blind to the fact that he would have taken the same photos of anybody in that lab, caught in the same dire situation and circumstances - of course.

In retrospect, you can see that I was right to take them - but that I had chosen the wrong words, at the time…because the PHOTOS came in very handy later on, to tie up a few things.

In summary - the evil little mouse who had set-up the whole HORROR in which MCDONALD nearly lost his life…sneaked out of the lab with an evil smirk on his face…and I got to take all of the rage, anger and resentment…

Typical EVIL MOUSE behaviour.



...and yes I do edit my posts a little bit now and then but only if the MEANING is unclear and I have forgotten to put up images...to illustrate my point. i do not bother to 'edit' style and add silly stylistic points...that is NOT THE POINT of this blog. This blog is about INFORMATION (and entertainment, I suppose)...

No comments:

Post a Comment