Wednesday 30 March 2011

...and now I can remember - that is precisely what MARK R did make us do, at the TEMPLAR CASTLE...name the person that we really least wanted to be...the thing that terrified us...

...because SONIA came to me afterwards and asked me what I had said...and put her hand over her mouth to stop herself laughing and then asked about his reaction....well, it was a sort of hollow laugh as he walked away...but he didn't appear angry...but I cannot remember what happened next...

SONIA had picked THE SCARLET WOMAN ON THE BEAST...a good Catholic girl, the networks are saying...well actually no - SONIA was to tell me 'I picked it because I don't believe any of that stuff'...meaning that nobody would be able to harm her with it...

I didn't believe any 'of that stuff either' but I was always one for putting my foot in it and just 'tell the truth and somehow you'll get by'...

No comments:

Post a Comment