Tuesday 29 March 2011




i might add that SCARLETT had got TOMLINSON to put together this blog...and that was many years ago now...dating back to 2003, I suppose...nothing new here, I have seen it all before...I can remember EMB being really interested in the LLAMA 'programming objects'/'different hats' illustration...

http://cheeseblarg.blogspot.com/

Saturday, March 5, 2011Cheeseblarg's Llama Dress Up!
Sweet weasels, I should have taped myself creating this because I probably could have won some sort of prize for yelling and cursing nonsensically at my computer. But it is done, and uploaded, and it is all for you... and it was also for me, because the parts where I was not cursing and yelling and wishing everyone in the world dead, were actually pretty fun.

For the record, this was my first time doing Flash, ever. And I had to figure out how to use it myself, because the tutorials I found didn't use the version I was using, which is apparently completely different. But now that I know how to do it, I could probably be encouraged to do more sometime. *nudge*
Let me know how you like it, and tell a friend to come play!

No comments:

Post a Comment