Thursday 31 March 2011

i am beginning to get something back here...and that was watching SARAH CONKEY in bible class at 6th form...somehow she just seemed to 'get the meaning' of biblical verses...and I never could...but once she had explained something in class, I 'knew' it was true...so why could I never 'see' it myself? The meanings that she found appeared to defy logic or 'literary criticism' and so I asked her how she did it...and she simply said that she asked G-D....not JESUS but G-d and it became clear...

...and I can remember passing the above on to GILL because i was a bit puzzled...anyway, I was 'in contact' with the good ROTHSCHILD who had come to stay for the weekend in order to help us and he simply said that it was true...you simply had to pray to G-d...

Anyway, the BRITISH PRINCES got hold of that ROTHSCHILD and tortured him to death upon their CROSS...it was unbelievably evil...and when I look back at the images...I saw so much 'AMBER' light...light gold...this man was emanating this colour...all around him...so in a way, he was a latterday jesus...no doubt about it...he had helped the rebel group off to a good start...

...and so when GILL says that 'it is all in the bible'...he is employing the above technique...he had looked into what SARAH CONKEY was doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment