Thursday 31 March 2011

Thursday, March 31, 2011 - #
Lucid Dreaming
http://elizabethmayphoto.blogspot.com/


I bought a new COVENT GARDEN soup called CIAO BELLA yesterday….

…and today we have a new blog of note entitled:

LUCID DREAMING

AMADEUS thought up the title in the CIA LAB to describe how you could get memories back after ‘memory dump’ and yes SUNSETS do tend to play a symbolic role in that one…

Secondly, that it was the TASCHMANNS behind that RED SUNSET in PRAGUE and my brother ED had been told to LIE down the phone to me…so that I would accept it as ‘natural and normal’…however, it worked the other way…because he had to then back up the memory…that he had seen a RED SUNSET just after grandmother’s death…

…and last night I woke up, drifted back to sleep again and a ‘lucid dream’ appeared in my mind…I was walking in the grounds of some stately home…past some trees…,with PRINCE WILLIAM and suddenly the sky appeared to go RED but it was so unnatural that we both hit the ground…and I said hastily ‘note it down, note it down’…he took out a pencil and small notebook and just wrote one line ‘RED FLASH ACROSS THE SKY’…

…it then disappeared and we got up…dazed but having seen what was on his pad - we could remember…and we went back indoors…he queried everybody…hadn’t anybody seen that RED FLASH across the sky? Nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment