Wednesday 30 March 2011

Last night I remembered WASP programming which simply appeared to be - TODDY giving you a CRUNCHIE BAR as a kid and telling you WASPS eat crunchies…

However, I then remembered something else in relation to WASPS…firstly getting stung by a wasp, whilst eating al fresco with my family - outside of my parents’ chateau…there was a plague of them yet my mother had decided that we had to eat outside…UNCLE BOBBY and myself had prepared the meal - it was getting fed up…you see my three siblings were staying, they were making a mess everywhere and never lifted a finger, to cook or clean…it was getting nightmarish…neither did my father for that matter…so it was down to my mother, BOBBY and myself to do the lot for the other three…it was just like the ‘old days’ of my childhood and teenage years…

My siblings were acting like DRONES…for some reason…and TODDY tells me it was because they had ‘earned it’ and that is why ‘things were as they were at your house’ meaning at 14 ST BERNARDS ROAD. My mother reminded me of that one the other day…whilst she was recovering from that terrible surgery…the CLACTON grandparents turned up…and I ‘knew’ that there would be trouble and so hid in my room…there was…I remember coming down the stairs to see GRANDPA aiming a kick at the behind of HUMPHREY to force him to get the coal…ED got a cuff around the ear for daring to say that he ‘didn’t know how to wash up’…he looked furious and mutinous…HELEN was the same, she had been ordered to vacuum the front room and was doing as bad a job as she possibly could…

The upshot of it all was that they complained to MUM and she came downstairs and bellowed GRANDPA out for ‘abusing her children’…it was really quite unbelievable.

Anyway, after having got stung by a wasp outside…I began to feel really ill…and went into the kitchen - complaining to BOBBY about the wasp sting and the general attitude of my siblings…he told me to ‘grit your teeth and bear it’ - that was obviously what he was doing…and I thought that I might flip but then figured that if I did - MUM would go berserk (that had happened quite a bit in my youth - my siblings didn‘t have to do a thing, that was the unspoken rule)…so I then figured that I was simply allergic to the sting and so told him that I was going to bed…and went off to my room…it took me about 24 hours to ‘feel better’ - emotionally and physically…so perhaps I was allergic to wasp stings…except that I never had been before…perhaps a different type of wasp then…

The next memory to come back was of saving GILL from starvation…yet again…in a large caravan in a forest this time…I had to do several things…buy the food from the local supermarket…feed him whilst keeping the others such as MARK R and the PRINCES away from him…the PRINCES had been programmed to torture and murder him…they were acting like a pack of insane TASCHMANN WOLVES…in fact, in retrospect - one can see that this is precisely what they were…exactly the same as the TASCHMANNS…and the oddest thing was that after the ‘timetable slot’ allocated for torturing and killing GILL, had expired…they then got into their cars, to be driven to a private airport…ferried off to their next rendez-vous, in relation to ‘other slaves to torture’…precisely what the TASCHMANNS used to do…roam around the UK/USA etc torturing and murdering people like some insane pack of wolves…

Anyway, the odd thing was that whilst ‘dying on the bed’…GILL was projecting WASP…and I know that this was because of the JAPANESE MILITARY desk…they had been either programmed as WASPS…or they had chosen to project that number…anyway, GILL was a very benign wasp…and I began to project wasp too…he was just this big furry black and yellow thing with black feelers…I came back with fizzy apple drink and egg sandwiches…and he put out a bone thin arm…and I said:

“You’re just a big wasp - putting out a feeler” and he laughed…but seriously that is what I was picking up.

Anyway, I then went off and got some more ‘provisions’ for the rest of them - MCDONALD, SC and ROZ who were all ‘up to something’ in the forest but I cannot remember what…crisps and two chocolate bars each…they already had drinks and sandwiches stored for supper…I bought 2 MARS BARS (with ROZ in mind), 4 NUTRIGRAIN type bars because GILL would have two, he loved them…2 CRUNCHIES…and I forget the rest…I also bought cheese sandwiches for GILL’s supper and some fruit…

The others divided them up between them, when they came back…I was left with a CRUNCHIE and something else…I sat on GILL’s bed and he was telepathically signalling to me…so I opened it and let him have the first bite…that was when it was almost like a hallucinatory experience…’metamorphosis’ - he was projecting GIANT WASP so intensely…and then I realised…the honeycomb and the wasp…wasps love sweet things…

CRUNCHIE programming must have been generic…I can remember that DEB MCD loved CRUNCHIES…she used to bring them to school sometimes…so she must have been programmed a ‘wasp’…which probably means that she had annoyed a ‘bee’ by waspish comments…see previous notes upon my Swiss grandmother…

The next memory to come back…was something that GILL wanted me to remember in particular…and that was TAE KWON DO in DEVON…you see MARTIN HEWLETT disappeared a long time ago…but there is this ‘really short guy’ who looks just like him…on the internet in relation to TAE KWON DO in DEVON…but it isn’t the HEWLETT that we knew at 6th form…he was over 6 foot…

I then remembered that GILL had put that website together because ‘you have to remember’….remember what?

Firstly - TOMLINSON and GILL giving me martial arts lessons…whilst I was at DARTINGTON…and finally GILL said to me ‘fight me to the death’…I scanned him, realised that I could kill him quite easily and then refused…he got annoyed…I then suggested ‘who can beat you, I will fight them instead to prove it to you’…so he then suggested TOMLINSON…I thought ‘oh crap’…scanned TOMLINSON and found the way to kill him…and therefore refused again…GILL asked why…and I told him about two pressure points within the centre of the chest…one GREEN one and one of a light colour, beneath it…a sort of light yellow/gold/cream…I knew how to JAB and to burst his aorta…see the film KILL BILL for details on this type of martial arts deadly practice…

GILL replied “good that’s all we want to know” and I ‘knew’ that it was the JAPANESE DESK behind him…who had wanted to learn that one…and so I didn’t have to fight either of them.

Next up - GILL and TOMLINSON put my martial arts to the test…PEN DALTON decided that as a ‘black belt judo’ artist…that she wanted to beat me up…it was during that strange ‘meeting’ in the barn…in relation to my ‘marrying’ TURNER.

Anyway, DALTON did a flying kick…I rearranged her ‘energy’ and sent her headlong into the nearest wall…she nearly knocked herself out…whereupon I told the rest of them that she was an ‘amateur’…CHRIS CRICKMAY then decided to try his luck…I used a form of ‘Scorpion’ with karate to finish him off…and he retaliated by intoning this ‘anyway the wind blows’…meaning TUMBLEWEED, in order to try and get me under control again…I replied with ‘all waters flow to the ocean’…to shut him down.

What did I mean? I meant that when you ‘take the safety valve off’ and channel your entire network…you are pretty much invincible…they all channel their energy through you…that is what happened during that match with PRINCE WILLIAM (who cheated - ran out of the ring)…but it is a highly dangerous thing to do and one should only do it whilst in a real ‘life or death’ situation….for example ROZ and MCDONALD ‘took the safety valve off’ upon that MOD land - the ‘valley of death’…

…and the safety valve was linked to WASP programming for some reason…I am sure of it…

No, I am not suggesting that ‘eating a CRUNCHIE’ would do it…but everything is linked…

No comments:

Post a Comment