Wednesday 30 March 2011



http://www.trueamericandog.com/

...and so now I can perhaps, go back to this CLASSROOM scene and explore it a bit more...

TOMLINSON was taking this class - presumably at the TEMPLAR CASTLE (with those in 'child alters' i.e. PUPILS in rows - precisely how it used to be)...and not RIMINGTON...

GILL did a presentation with TODDY...that is what I am now hearing upon the networks...GILL in PINK and TODDY in BLUE UNIFORM...hence the attempt at a JAPANESE look and a SOUTH AMERICAN look...

So my next question is: did PRINCE WILLIAM realise who DUDE was...in relation to DUDE ALERT...I am assuming here, that he didn't...

...and MCDONALD appears to have added a blurred image of OBAMA in the left corner...yes, he would have had to attend classes, I suppose...along with CAMERON, MILIBAND etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment