Thursday 31 March 2011





I went to SAINSBURYS this afternoon...and looked at a large display of confectionary boxes...each containing CHOCOLATE BARS with a LABEL upon the front with the BRAND LOGO and NAME of the chocolate bar....

it took me a time to find the CRUNCHIE BARS because this label was absent. No label - just a cardboard box - and flashbacked to RIMINGTON having set this up - on purpose.

anyway, the MUNCHIES from NESTLES also caught my eye...simply because they had a HONEYCOMB filling too...so I bought a packet of that as well as a CRUNCHIE. I was beginning to suspect some ill cult manoeuvre...

I then saw another DISPLAY CASE with INNOCENT drinks reduced to less than half the price 'NOT SO INNOCENT' - MARTINE says...as a 'warning'.

On the back was an OWL....and I immediately flashbacked to this being a COLLIE JOB...she had been FURIOUS about being tied to a tree branch and programmed as an OWL by the TEMPLARS...

She echoes a biblical text....in relation to this 'verse' upon the back of the bottle:

"When i find the clown who superglued me to this
branch, I will unleash seven kinds of fury."

Presumably with the help of the SEVENTH SEAL TRUMPET as in DONALD TRUMP....

You see, this morning I watched the DELETED SCENES off THAT MITCHELL AND WEBB LOOK...and realised that the 'superman' jokey figure was none other than a pastiche of MR TRUMP by the crazy company...saving the UK yet again....but being nobbled by the METROPOLITAN POLICE for no 'real reason'...(in much the same way that POLANSKI was nobbled by 'everybody' almost - apart from the Swiss "she was almost the right age, wearing make-up - she looked older' etc etc)...

Yes MR TRUMP can 'do' AMERICAN - as well as the best of them - but he was born in the North of England and has the views of....well a man of his generation from the 'North of England'...but you wouldn't know it, watching the news, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment