Tuesday 29 March 2011

GILL and myself were SEPHARDIM affiliated let us say...and the ASHKENAZIM had stolen a massive amount from us...in relation to the HARRY POTTER series.

That is why, when I began blogging...I mentioned the story of THE CURSE OF SUPERMAN...which was a 'war between joos'...the ASHKENAZIM having stolen off the SEPHARDIM...and they paid, in blood for it...

I also 'set my terms' from the beginning - in that the writing upon my blogs would NOT be 'literature' - it would be therapy and catharsis...I wouldn't bother to edit...I would 'write it as it comes' because I didn't want any restraints or blocks in relation to what I was doing...information was key...NOT style...THE MESSAGE AND NOT THE MEDIUM is the important thing, Mr McLuhan.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_medium_is_the_message_(phrase)

No comments:

Post a Comment