Tuesday 29 March 2011

http://herestothegoldendays.blogspot.com/

I might add that TOMLINSON was presiding over the writing of this RED HAIR blog...for want of a better word...and he commanded the others NOT to show me what they were writing or the blog itself...

His main idea being?

He wanted to show me up for my paucity of writing upon this blog...as I speed-write out my memories in a stream of consciousness.

To that end - the others were made to treat this RED HAIR blog as if it were a 'dissertation' - to make sure that it was WORD PERFECT before handing it in...this would suitably SHAME me in relation to relating 'childhood memories' etc upon this blog...and i suppose, realise that i must be deluded in relation to claiming that I had written the HARRY POTTER series (in telepathic contact with GILL - he also did research in the library, in order to aid the writing process)...under TOMLINSON as my personal slave-driver...1984 - the year that I 'went under' and nearly committed suicide...whilst he continued to torture and threaten every book and chapter out of me...until I did 'go under' and left the university at the end of my second year...without writing the last book...the ending to the series (in point of fact, what I had written - hadn't even been separated out into books - so the ill had problems after book 4/5 and had to decide what they were going to do in relation to finishing the series)....and that is when, THE CURSE OF HARRY POTTER began to kick in, as far as I am concerned...

No comments:

Post a Comment