Tuesday 29 March 2011

...and today, TOMLINSON is taking the piss out of my blog - he just can't 'leave it alone' can he?

He is taking the piss out of the writing style that I picked up from one of the POSTERS upon the RICHARD TOMLINSON blog which started 2005, in relation to his supposed statement concerning LADY DIANA...for that 'committee' in the UK...all a total farce...and anyway, a poster called CUERVOBRILLANTE began to use CAPITALS a lot in his posts and I rather liked the idea...so I took it up, later on...

My response to your pisstake of my blog, TOMLINSON?

"TOTAL WANKER"

...anyway, TOMLINSON appears to think that the poster upon his original blogspot was SPIKE aka STEPHEN DALDRY...the original 'CAPITALS' guy...

http://cheeseblarg.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 29, 2011Blarg of Note
I obsessively check my stats and so, at approximately 5:13 and 45 seconds yesterday, I started typing capitalized exclamations mixed with nonsensical obscenities at my dear friend, Vez (I'm big on nonsensical obscenities. They are much funnier when the word choice/combination makes no sense), because I noticed a huge spike in my viewers while chatting with her, and those views were being referred by blogger's BLOG OF EFFING NOTE!

Yup, I have been pestering blogger for at least a month, daily, letting them know each time I posted, because I think I am pretty awesome, and HOLY CRAP(!!!) they actually listened. And now I have a bunch more people following me expecting continued funny... which is a whole lot of pressure, but I have nothing better to do at the moment so, WHEE!

Yes, I'm rambling. I am still totally excited. How about I let the Cheeseblarg animals take over for the moment?

I couldn't agree more, Blue Whale!

Yes, llama, welcome to all our new friends and old! Thanks for all the comments and subscriptions!

Dammit, narwhal...

So, yes, this is my blarg. It is of note.

For those new visitors, there are tidbits of information all around.
To find out why I keep saying "blarg" instead of blog, click here
For an awesome lesson on algebra featuring zombies, click here
To understand why I often refer to goats as dogs, click here
Or you could just read EVERYTHING!!! That would be okay too.

No comments:

Post a Comment