Thursday 31 March 2011

The networks are telling me that it had been a ORANGE-RED SKY...NOR...NORDIC...yes, the TASCHMANN horror...their own hidden satellite...

I can remember that SKY colour....

It was similar to that evening that the whole SKY was RED...the sunset was beautiful in PRAGUE 1996 (just before the EASTER holiday)...and I rang up my brother ED in LONDON...because I had just learnt that GRANDMOTHER CLAYTON had died....I had made arrangments to go back for the funeral...but I needed somebody to talk to, about it all, I couldn't stop crying and I knew that my parents weren't the best 'port of call'....ED was lovely on the phone...he told me that he was standing at his window too and that the RED SKY was all around him too...it was the SAME in LONDON...and I found that incredulous...."you mean that you are really looking at the same sunset?" He replied that he was....PRAGUE wasn't that far away...it was possible...only a couple of hours flight away....not a really different timezone...

He then told me that our grandmother had joined the SUNSET...she was now at peace...she had joined the UNIVERSE...and looked at that marvellous sunset...I was pacified....the beauty of Nature...I felt that I could 'get over the grief' at that point...

No comments:

Post a Comment