Thursday 31 March 2011

“Come into the garden MAUDE” I said to DALDRY but I was referring to SCARLETT as ‘maude’ for some reason…a naughty pun on something around that ‘fat bee’…

MAUDE

MAGDALEN COLLEGE, OXFORD (something about coxes too and rowing) - pronounced MAUDE-LYNNE

Scarlett attended the above college and so did my brother HUMPHREY.

MOD
MORD
MORDOR

…so I wonder now about the BEES and the WASPS…’stepping up the ill cult trail’…a WASP is more powerful than a BEE and tends to frighten them…it might kill and eat them…so that FAT QUEEN BEE in hiding…what if everybody had a CRUNCHIE BAR and stepped up to WASP LEVEL?

We would no longer be a hive of bees then, would we?

I am reminded of DONALD TRUMP…his ‘golden colours’…hair and tan etc…

You see - this morning I began to think about CRUNCHIE which I had wanted to write as CRUNCHY:

C-RUN-CH-Y

CH is often used to denote an ill cult HQ…and it doesn’t just mean Switzerland…

C-RUN-CH-I.E. (I.E. was GILL as far as I am aware)…

If we were no longer bees but wasps…SCARLETT wouldn’t have to stay in hibernation - in fear of the bees who might eat the queen during winter…but there again, wasps aren’t a bee’s best friend either - are they?

OTHER NOTES:

The word MAUDLIN comes to mind…that is precisely how MAGDALEN college is pronounced…so less of the MOTHER MARY and more ‘of maudlin reminiscing’…feeling sorry for yourself in a rather pathetic way…

OTHER NOTES:

Anyway, this morning I remembered RIMINGTON saying that I would never ever remember to eat a crunchie and that I would die before I even thought about it…silly eh?

I then thought about how MALTESERS were put up as a sort of ‘blind’…they were supposed to have honey and honeycombed centres but that wasn’t quite true…the inside of a malteser is WHITE/CREAM…but the TEMPLARS had been told that the packet design meant that they were eating ‘golden energy’…

However, one can see that the inside of a CRUNCHIE bar is far more accurate - when it comes to representing HONEYCOMB…even if it is flavoured and coloured…not natural… I cannot remember…

…and suddenly - it came to me…MCDONALD and myself in INDIA…with a blind woman who could remember how to make this HONEYCOMB sweet…in a large frying pan over an open fire…what was she using as ingredients…I cannot remember but obviously something around honey and honeycomb…we had found out that the real MITTALS (and not their acting force) had banned this sweet entirely, throughout INDIA and put everybody into memory dump…rather like PRINCE CHARLES and his ‘BAKED BEANS’, he only allowed certain people to eat them - except that this was worse - nobody was allowed to remember this sweet, never mind make it…but we found this one old blind woman, who could remember…and a translator and a chef helped the old woman to make it again…

Anyway, the JAPANESE MILITARY had been programmed as WASPS…I can remember now…and it was by the ROYALS and TASCHMANNS resident in CANADA…

You see it was always about the 13 TRIBES…and they liked living in CANADA more than anything…

The UK had become too troublesome…the ROYAL FAMILY had wanted to elope to CANADA and stay there, whilst the UK was destroyed during WWII…it didn’t happen and they had to slink back with their tails between their legs and hope that ‘nobody would find out’ what they had done….

So as far as I know - the main HQ of the ill cult…has always been CANADA…hence the TRUE AMERICAN DOG - ‘TRUDEAU’ reference…

OTHER NOTES:

Poor GILL…he was such a lovable wasp…it makes me laugh to think about that projection now…I reacted to it as I might a yellow and black striped cat with black legs…cuddled up to it immediately…and I then began to project wasp myself…

OTHER NOTES:

Last night I flashbacked to 14 St Bernards Road and asking HUMPHREY what had happened to his childhood friend GILL...he replied that GILL was in the UK for a couple of weeks and wanted me to ring him...he gave me a phone number...

So now I know the link between the CIA LAB and myself...the messenger was my brother HUMPHREY...and every time they wanted to pick me up again...i suppose they went through HUMPHREY...although that memory was deeply submerged for most of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment