Wednesday 30 March 2011

...as i look through all of this crypto-joo/secret joo/satanic jesuit stuff upon page 26 http://projectdarkbook.com/page/26/

I decided to analyse my own life:

My swiss family had LEFT joodaism - HATED it...probably had to even move country to escape it...they felt pity for these satanists who worshipped the devil...

Yet, the B'HAM synagogue had us on a list as 'hidden joos'.

How weird is that?

They were making the point that they believed that 'being a joo' was something to do with your DNA and nothing to do with BELIEF SYSTEMS...

Now RELIGIONS do not tend to say 'we are a BLOODLINE DNA despotic group'...but that is how the JOOS were behaving around my family - so many generations later on...

...and I would guess that CATHOLICS/JESUITS do the same but to a lesser extent.

I then thought okay - so my family declared themselves NOT to be of the JOOISH faith and belief system, generations ago now...

yet the joos still count us as such whilst STEALING whatever they can from my family and treating us as GENTILES/GOYIM - so what gives?

You cannot have it both ways - you either call a religion a SYSTEM/SET OF BELIEFS...or you call it a BLOODLINE DNA CLUB...

No comments:

Post a Comment