Tuesday 29 March 2011



Shanghai Airlines Boeing 737-800 FM 801 from Shanghai-Pudong Arriving at Taipei-Songshan RCSS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31PlQGeDyKU

i think I get it now...after a quick NORTON search...you see one of the '6th form' young women at CLACTON library....she does some part-time work there...was working as a PA for GILL's company...so it was in the UK and not USA...

Secondly, I can remember MCDONALD getting the above footage of a 'plane landing'...it was to describe the work of a deprogrammer...guiding somebody without memories through the memory retrieval process...down to land...literally 'down to Earth' again...an antidote to COSMOS programming, I suppose...

Thirdly, TOMLINSON was being as wicked to myself, as ever...in his post yesterday about the CHINESE FORTUNE COOKIE...he had decided to call me 'cookie' at the TEMPLAR CASTLE in relation to my 'MO' alter...and he was always keen to point out how 'useless' I was...he was scared of me...

http://cheeseblarg.blogspot.com/

Saturday, March 12, 2011In bed...
I feel like this fortune cookie from my delicious lunch is mocking me...

Yes, "you should," right, Cookie? If only you weren't afraid of interacting with people on the phone, and you weren't so socially awkward, and your intestines didn't betray you in moments of stress, and probably if you could make left turns in traffic without having mini panic attacks? There are a lot of things you SHOULD be able to undertake and complete...

SHUT UP! YOU'RE A COOKIE! I'M AWESOME!

Stupid cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment