Okay so I apparently got a phonecall yesterday at 9:57 - it is registered as a ‘missed call’ upon my mobile.
The number is: 01255 433000
I figure that this is probably that HARWICH SOCIAL WORKER again but I have no idea…why would he want to bother me now?
One can see from the time of the call and the fact that my mobile did NOT ring and it was beside me, as I was typing up things yesterday that this has all been preplanned to happen by the ill cult.
Having just checked on the internet - its PHELAN - good news:
01255 in the UK
01255433000 Phelan Construction Ltd. 01255428141 Pickering Electronics Ltd · 01255428141 Pickering Electronics Ltd · 01255428141 Pickering Interfaces Ltd. ...
· www.thelocalweb.net/phone/01255/01255.htm
Additionally, I got a text from ORANGE saying that I only have £50p left upon my mobile and to ‘top-up’ - I hardly make any phonecalls at all…in fact, I don’t as a rule…I just get texted by ORANGE in the main and my mother rings me up now and then so why is it all so expensive?
The first letter code was this:
2Y£Crot(o)vw/*
OTHER NOTES:
This morning - somebody drove a dark blue FORD car into the carpark and I ‘knew’ that it was supposed to be MARK R but who knows this time around ?
You see this morning, the MI5 networks were telling me that they had found a ‘half-dead man in the freezer’…yes MCDONALD had missed his heart.
OTHER NOTES:
The regiment are telling me KAFE FASSET as in the knitwear designer as being synonymous with FASI…
FASI’s history…the SAUDIS didn’t know where his looks came from…he was much darker and more Eastern looking than any of his family…
FASI was then recruited by SHIN BEIT - in charge of abortion as far as I know…but later on, he then decided to ‘free’ me…also my mother’s KAFE FASSET cardigan…hanging on the door of that PR OFFICE at VIRAGO - was to tip off ANDREW MARR as to the fact that I had really been working in that office…inadvertently left that cardigan behind…so even though he didn’t have my real name…he could then ‘track’ me down to DARTINGTON…
FASI was told that he was a ROCKEFELLER cuckoo but I somehow doubt that one - far more likely to be like GILL…that JAPANESE gene seems to have a very high intelligence quotient attached…
OTHER NOTES:
I was told to try out LINDA McCartney’s ‘sausage rolls’ in the microwave this morning…a stupid thing to do but I did it anyway…you see you can cook pastry in a microwave but not with the filing in it…so what was the point of that one…the fact that I needed to eat a vegetarian one because I don’t eat pork and you cannot buy them ready cooked…and that was another stage in the ill cult game for some reason…no idea why…I also had to do some lamb koftas too..
OTHER NOTES:
NEXUS magazine this month…the CROP CIRCLES…all created on DTP by the CRAZY COMPANY - sorry to disappoint.
TODDY wrote the TWILIGHT ZONE file and drew the pictures…and it is seriously crazy stuff…
Tuesday, 26 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment