Friday 29 October 2010

Odd how they appear to be suggesting that I am actually SCARLETT as in 'scarpone'...why would that be?

Perhaps they are simply highlighting the SCAR that SCARLETT used to make upon my
ankle - with a burning branch - to highlight the 'fact' that I was a slave of the BRITISH MONARCHY - I am not any longer.

The ASS is a reference to BOTTOM from MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM and also to TOMLINSON...as well as anybody else programmed with that one. Also an 'ARSE' reference I would assume. The TONG reference is something that the ROCKEFELLERS made the ROYALS watch and 'laugh at' - myself being tortured for talking back to teh ROCKEFELLERS in 1980. My nipple was tortured by a white hot tong - I was immediately sick and passed out.

So the above sick comment left is most probably a threat of your arse being tonged.

What is the BORING all about? BO-RING?

i do not think that anybody in possession of their sanity would call the words of an ex-zygote slave 'boring' unless they are completely off their heads - on drugs or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment