Sunday 31 October 2010

Sunday Times Food List
Explore our Online Food Guide with Interactive Reviews. Sign Up Now!
thesundaytimes.co.uk/foodlist


GOOGLE ads has this one to offer and MCDONALD is telling me 'I shouldn't really be telling you but the JOOISH HUMAN MEAT MARKET'...

Yes I can see that...what an evil and dangerous bloated BLACK SPIDER, that one is...

What MCDONALD means is this: if I followed GILL to that 'place' I wouldn't end up back at MI6...I would end up in MRS LOEVE-IT's PIES...sold off on the JOOISH human MEAT MARKET...as run by the ROCKEFELLERS because the joos are too 'robotic' and generationally...to 'get' that what they do is WRONG...for their MASTERS.

DR FRANKENSTEIN = ROCKEFELLERS
monstrous human 'genetic project' FRANKENSTEIN golem = the JEWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment