Sunday 31 October 2010

That reminds me, I had a really odd dream last night - I was on a train across EUROPE and the SUN was setting...except that it looked like it had a RED WIG over its face and I knew that it represented PRINCE HARRY...I was supposed to be 'going home' to PRINCE WILLIAM but then a SILVERGREY TABBY crash-landed on my bed in the sleeper car...and I woke up...

I mean really woke up...going through the levels of consciousness thinking 'pussycat...I haven't fed you in ages...'shades of MR TOM' who used to wake me up by jumping on my bed...wait a minute I don't have a cat'...and then I was fully awake and wondering what the dream had meant...

I now know that it was 'HENRY' waking me up so that I didn't psychicly drift back into the clutches of the ROYALS/BI etc...and that is why I then remembered what I had 'seen' in relation to COLLIE and ELLIOT in relation to the GILCHARD dangled in front of me as bait...ATOS and COLCHESTER town centre...

No comments:

Post a Comment