Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Unread Mogan Moen FROM MR MOGAN MOEN /URGENT REPLY NEEDED AND CONFIDENTIAL Mon, 25/10/10 14KB
Unread richard-mullen@sbcglobal.net We are pleased to inform you that you have been Awarded the sum of 750,000.00 GBP in the GNLD 2010 Program Sun, 24/10/10 5KB
Unread Mogan Moen FROM MR MOGAN MOEN /URGENT REPLY NEEDED AND CONFIDENTIAL Sun, 24/10/10 14KB
Unread Dany Ibrahim Good day, Sat, 23/10/10 8KB
Unread Rightmove News Rightmove has the X Factor and a piece of rock & roll history! Sat, 23/10/10 50KB
Unread Samantha Buck ??????? ?? ????, ??????? ???? ??????? ??? ??????. Sat, 23/10/10 12KB


The same old SPAM emails again - I thought that i had deleted the last lot from yesterday...maybe I had...maybe I hadn't...I normally do...the fact that they will probably be the same time and date...means that somebody wants me to have another look at them...

MRMOGENMOEN
NEOMNEGOMRM

RICHARDMULLEN
NELLUMDRAHCIR

(the ROYALS called RICHARD TOMLINSON - richard the pilchard, sometimes)

DANYIBRAHIM

MIHARBIYNAD

SAMANTHABUCK

KCUBAHTNAMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment