Saturday 30 October 2010

Last night I had some odd images back…

Firstly it was of something that I had said to DALDRY in PRAGUE 1995...and I was referring to a FRENCH comic book of my father’s…probably the most famous one on the newstands if only I could remember its name…a SCI-FI comic…and this story was a SCI-FI ‘nightmare’ - here is the basic plot as I remember it:

Women were aborting their foetuses and flushing them down the toilet/WC into the sewers…but these foetuses survived…mutated because of the ‘industrial waste’ down there…and became dwarf-like creatures with huge foreheads…still looking like undeveloped foetuses…and riding upon ALIGATORS/CROCODILES down the sewers which they had claimed as their own territory (and were then to terrorise those over ground)…because yes, somebody had either flushed their pet baby croc down the toilet or a family of them had escaped from the ZOO…I can’t quite remember which…

Anyway, eventually this ‘underground civilisation’ of foetuses and alligators is discovered by a journalist…and the final image is of these ‘babies’ holding torches, riding upon alligators, as far as the eye can see…down this long cavernous tunnel of the sewers…

I concluded to DALDRY ‘well, it’s a bit like that’…

What was I thinking about…an army of child alters (highly developed brains - see previous notes upon ‘water on the brain’ torture during childhood) in conjunction with CIA ‘ALLIGATORS/CROCODILES’…who take on the ill cult and win…

After remembering the above…I then remembered this:

The BEIT DIN in ISRAEL was taken out because they were blocking repayment of stolen money from the so-called gentiles…those like myself, for example…yes, they refused me ISRAELI CITIZENSHIP even though at that point in time…I had been through at least one conversion and was officially married to SEPHARDIC ORTHODOX JOO - MARTIN GILL…and the BEIT DIN knew it, they had it on their records…but they were still refusing to sanction the paying of the HARRY POTTER money back…and in order to justify that one - they had to claim that I was a GENTILE.

On top of that…I also saw the ‘army of child alters’ deal with the ‘bosses’ of the BEIT DIN in ISRAEL…and that was the ‘top brass’ at the PENTAGON - they got taken out, too.

'Cutting the legs off the insect' that is what it is all about...and eventually you end up with the 'rotten mass' of the body of the BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY - who all believe that they are Ashkenazim Orthodox joos (and the joos believe it too and believe that they are protected by the ROYALS and the SEPHARDIM)...

No comments:

Post a Comment