Sunday 31 October 2010

http://projectdarkbook.com/

NIKOLAS HULBRUSCH and MARTIN GILL wrote the above whilst in 'dark energy alters' at GREEN TOWER...they showed it to me and told me that I would have to have a look at it...I got annoyed with them and said that if they really wanted to be 'helpful' then they would have to make what they were trying to say a lot clearer...I had no patience with this sort of stuff...they then got angry and said that they were trying to help me...at the time, I figured that because I knew so much more than them (but hadn't let on, naturally) they were wasting my time in a big way...

Anyhow, the TASCHMANNS took one look at the article on HALLOWEEN/ALL SOULS NIGHT and laughed:

•Zionists
•Witches
•Freemasons
•Jesuits


ZWFJ

JFWZ

JEW-WHIZZ (JUIF in French) the TASCHMANNS said...what they meant was that JEWS get 'high' off eating babies...akin to taking speed...and they meant it. They knew what they were talking about. The ARAB elders simply saw it all as a 'necessary evil' - some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment